Autumn 2017 Programme
- Wednesday 27th September5.30 p.m. “Gruesome Norwich” a talk and dusk walk led by Jude Sayer. St Martin-at-Palace. Cost £25 (£20 for members) includes simple meal and a glass of wine at St Martin’s after the walk. Pre booking necessary*
- Heritage Open Days (Flintspiration reprised!)
- Friday 8th September. Events planned include:
- “Walk and tour of churches North of the River”
- Talk “Set in Stone? How church buildings altered over time” Dr Nicholas Groves .
- Talk” Care for Historic Buildings” Mark Wilson Surveyor of Fabric.
- Introductory guide to St Martin-at-Palace
- Saturday 9th September
- Walks and trails
- Flintspiration Perspiration – run led by Adrian Galvin
- “Time Will Tell” Performances
- Musical Performances
- Children’s trails and activities
- Sunday 10th September
- Shakespeare at St Martin’s
- Saturday 14th October One Day Conference on Church Furnishings and Artefacts. Pre booking necessary*
- Thursday 5th October. 4 – 7 p.m. Official opening of St Martin-at Palace. All Friends and volunteers at Flintspiration welcome.
- Tuesday 24th October 1p.m. Annual Lecture: Celia Miller, “The good, the indifferent and the flamboyant – some Norfolk clergy in the Georgian era”. St Martin-at-Palace. Cost £15 (£10 for members) includes drinks and light refreshments.
Saturday 18th November 7 pm Quiz and Potatoes (with curry) form your own team or just join one. Cost £10 includes food but bring your own drink. pre booking necessary*
For updates see: www.fnhct.org.uk Wine Tasting planned for December!
*booking details contact John Greenaway firstname.lastname@example.org