Autumn 2017 Programme
- Wednesday 27th September.6 p.m. “Gruesome Norwich” a talk and dusk walk led by Jude Sayer. St Martin-at-Palace. Cost £17-50 (£15 for members) includes simple meal and a glass of wine at St Martin’s after the walk. Pre booking necessary*
- Saturday 14th October One Day Conference on Church Furnishings and Artefacts. Pre booking necessary Please contact Stella Eglington: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 5th October. 4 – 7 p.m. Official opening of St Martin-at Palace. All Friends and volunteers at Flintspiration welcome.
- Tuesday 24th October 1p.m. Annual Lecture: Celia Miller, “The good, the indifferent and the flamboyant – some Norfolk clergy in the Georgian era”. St Martin-at-Palace. Cost £15 (£10 for members) includes drinks and light refreshments.
- Saturday 18th November 7 p.m. Quiz and Potatoes (with curry) form your own team or just join one. Cost £10 includes food but bring your own drink. pre booking necessary*
- Thursday 7th December 6.30 p.m. Wine Tasting led by Brian Sullivan of Harper Wells who will present eight wines for the Christmas season – a chance to buy the wines with a discount going to the Friends. Cost £20 includes light refreshments.
All events at St Martin-at-Palace.
For updates see: www.fnhct.org.uk
*booking details contact John Greenaway email@example.com or Lesley Barrett firstname.lastname@example.org